Oversight of Bungartz walk behind tractors -- F55 and FR, built from 1938 till 1952 by Bungartz in München, Germany
Bungartz L4 / F55, 6 hp DKW EL301 petrol engine, 2 stroke, 3000 rpm, built from 1938. Working width is 55 cm.
During World War II, DKW supplied some of these engines with a seperate ignition magneto on the front of the engine.
Bungartz F55, 6 hp TWN (Triumph Germany) GeMo 250 engine, two stroke petrol,
built from 1942-1953.
This machine followed the F55. Bungartz FR, with 6 hp TWN (Triumph Werke Nürnburg) GeMo 250 two stroke petrol engine. Built from 1951-1953. It has 2 forward and 2 reverse speeds, driving 1.11 resp. 3.26 km/h on 35 cm tiller wheels and 2.36 resp. 6.94 km/h on 16" wheels.
The arrow points to the new attachment device, a Bungartz patent. FR machines with this quick attachment (Schnellkupplung), were designated as FRS.
Bungartz FR, with 6 hp Berning Universal D22 four stroke petrol engine. Built from
Bungartz FR, with Ilo engine E250A, 6 hp from 246 cm3 displacement. Built from